Assisting organisations to develop and improve fully costed internal recruitment functions across the following elements:
- Developing the process, workflows and policies aligned to business needs
- Developing and reviewing budgets
- Outsourcing elements of the supply chain
- Identifying and establishing commercial, candidate and organisational measures
- Job market trends, research and innovations
- Leadership coaching
- Developing and advising on candidate sourcing, attraction and engagement trends, innovations and strategies
- Integrating and improving technology and process
- Reviewing and advising on most appropriate delivery structure and skills
- Facilitating internal discipline focus groups, using a unique integrated approach that engages hiring managers, identifies appropriate attraction and engagement strategies and creates the blueprint for recruitment searches.
Experience & Clients
Jody has more than 15 years experience in senior HR management roles with organisations such as CSR, HBOSA, Santos and BHB Billiton and has managed recruitment teams as large as 30 people with operating budgets of $8m. Whilst in her capacity as Managing Director of The Resource Channel, the business won four national awards.
Recent clients include Roy Hill, BHP Billiton, Macmahon, Chevron and ConocoPhillips.
“Jody Elliott is one of those rare people with a wealth of knowledge about the resources sector, and the ability to communicate that knowledge in an assessable, engaging way. She’s a consummate professional with an outgoing, friendly demeanour – and that particularly comes across when she’s presenting.
In 2012, Mining Family Matters collaborated with Jody on The Resource Channel’s FIFO hub pilot program in Mount Gambier, SA. The award-winning pilot program aimed to source skilled labour from non-mining regional areas, and it was really inspiring to watch Jody bringing together all levels of government and the community. We were delighted to be involved in such a ground-breaking program that not only sought to offer new opportunities to Australian families, but was also upfront about the emotional challenges of fly-in, fly-out employment.”
Lainie Anderson, Director Mining Family Matters
“Jody is a highly skilled HR professional with diverse experience in a wide number of organisations including many of the ASX 20. Her sound knowledge of all aspects of HR, coupled with her consulting experience and innovative style sets her apart from other operators. I first worked with Jody Elliott at Santos in her role as Manager HR Services. Subsequently, in her consulting capacity, I have engaged her to undertake a number of assignments. Jody’s expertise is in job market research, sourcing trends and innovations, candidate engagement and her detailed knowledge of the Australian resource sector. Jody has completed assignments ranging from market research to team presentations, workshops and planning. Her work across the sector means she remains abreast of industry projects, trends and movements – knowledge which is invaluable in developing organisational strategy“.
Joanne Fox, Group Manager Remuneration and HR Operations